Transport Watson located in St-Mathieu de Beloeil, has first started offering first quality over-dimensional load transportation back in 1984. Transport Watson requires highly specialized drivers in order to guarantee transportation of raw or finished materials throuthout Quebec, Ontario and the USA. Transport Watson will always challenge your skills thanks to the variety of goods to be carried. Your leadership will constantly be solicited through innovation, creativity and decision making, implying constant awareness of and compliance with the high safety standards. To make your work go fine and easy, Transport Watson will provide you with the latest technology equipment.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
• Drive a heavy weight vehicle from one location to another, with or without load, following a preset route and pre-determined schedule; • Be responsible for the vehicle, so to speak and of the load and the safety while driving for self and others; • Check general vehicle condition and report any fault or damage; • Check total and axial loads in order to predict the vehicle reaction; • Perform routine activities; • Perform the pick up, meet the customers and have all documents duly signed; • Notify the workshop about any abnormality of the vehicle and the mechanical repairs required.
In order to join Groupe Robert's team, you must have:
• Minimum 5 years experience as class 1specialized driver • Excellent driver’s record • Mandatory functional French and English • Good communication skills and understanding of the safety policies • Able to drive a truck in a safely manner, courteously and efficiently • Excellent customer service skills and able to respect and apply all the company’s politics and procedures • Ability to carry out securement
Groupe Robert offers you:
• Job stability, work all year
• Safe environment
• Family environment
• Salary and competitive rates mile
• All deliveries and pickups paid
• Interesting professional development opportunities
• Group insurance and fringe benefits
• Corporate discounts
• Uniform provided
• Environmental awareness
• Systems and equipment on the cutting edge of technology
• Company demonstrating agility, efficiency and innovation
• Constant concern for safety (trainings, certifications, associations)
Groupe Robert is proud to support the diversity of its employees through its terminals in Quebec and Ontario. Women, visible and / or ethnic minorities or people with disabilities will always be welcome to apply, because at Groupe Robert, the diversity of our employees is the link in our logistics chain that makes us even stronger!