Under the authority of the Director, Business Process, the Coordinator, Continuous Improvement & Project Managerwill be at the center of the development and the integration of a structured continuous improvement process. You will play an essential role in the establishment of a corporate culture working towards the continuous improvement of business processes.
Consistent with each sector’s strategic goals, the Coordinator, Continuous Improvement & Project Manager will help the organization with identifying improvement opportunities and will be in charge of leading and supervising selected projects.
With your knowledge of continuous improvement tools and expertise in change management, you will have to rapidly earn your teams’ trust and respect.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:• Ensure the deployment of continuous improvement efforts in different sectors;
• Collaboration with the Director, Business Process to implement and maintain these efforts;
• Accompany the different teams that will be using continuous improvement tools and lead their performance reviews;
• Manage business process optimization projects in collaboration with different sectors, particularly the T1 department;
• Support the different management teams in identifying, evaluating and prioritizing continuous improvement projects;
• Understand the internal client’s needs and transcript them in a clear and well defined project scope;
• Use the appropriate continuous development and/or project management tools to help achieve each projects’ goal(s);
• Ensure a project follow up with the establishment of performance indicators;
• Assure an end-of-project team transition in order to ensure the changes’ sustainability;
• Anticipate project risks and suggest avoidance measures;
• Establish, document and keep up to date procedures that are defined by the management team.
In order to join Groupe Robert's team, you must have:• Master’s degree in industrial engineering, master’s degree in operation management or relevant work experiences;
• Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in continuous improvement project management;
• Excellent knowledge of Lean and/or Six Sigma principles and tools, with a great capacity to vulgarise concepts and apply them;
• Excellent knowledge of project management, meeting facilitation and change management;
• Experience in stocking and distribution (3PL is an asset);
• Ability to communicate, influence and listen;
• Great sense of conceptualization;
• Strong sense of organization;
• Ease in prioritizing and managing multiple tasks at the same time;
• Talent for interpersonal communication and motivating others;
• Capacity to deal with uncertainty and ambiguity;
• Comprehensive overall view and analytical mind;
• Capacity to quickly adapt to a constantly evolving work environment;
• Excellent capacity for communication, French and English, written and spoken.
Groupe Robert offers you:• Environment focused on teamwork • Interesting professional development opportunities • Group insurance and fringe benefits • Corporate discounts • Systems and equipment at the cutting edge of technology • Company demonstrating agility, efficiency and innovation • Safe environment (trainings, certifications)
Groupe Robert is proud to support the diversity of its employees through its terminals in Quebec and Ontario. Women, visible and / or ethnic minorities or people with disabilities will always be welcome to apply, because at Groupe Robert, the diversity of our employees is the link in our logistics chain that makes us even stronger!