Robert Group is currently seeking multi-tasking handlers to its ________ terminal.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:• Accommodate carriers and ensure compliance of incoming goods
• Perform receipt of goods on the computer system
• Perform the leasing products in an orderly and efficient
• Handling products
• Prepare the products for shipment to customer
• Report any discrepancies quality
• Maintain equipment and materials clean, safe and orderly.
• Assist in the inventory counts
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
In order to join Groupe Robert's team, you must have:• Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules
• Ability to read, understand and follow work instructions
• Ability to use computer programs and equipment
• Ability to handle weights up to 50 lbs
• 1 year experience in warehouse
• Having a sufficient level of English for the performance of work tasks
Groupe Robert offers you:• Job stability, work all year • Safe environment (trainings, certifications) • Environment focused on teamwork • Competitive salary • Interesting professional development opportunities • Group insurance and fringe benefits • Corporate discounts • Personal protective equipment provided • Systems and equipment at the cutting edge of technology • Company demonstrating agility, efficiency and innovation
Groupe Robert is proud to support the diversity of its employees through its terminals in Quebec and Ontario. Women, visible and / or ethnic minorities or people with disabilities will always be welcome to apply, because at Groupe Robert, the diversity of our employees is the link in our logistics chain that makes us even stronger!